- 4-20mA signals at one location wirelessly replicated at remote location.
- Plug and Play product for most applications
- Isolated Outputs Allow a Single External Supply to Control All 4-20mA Devices
- Works as a standalone device. No computer required
- Intuitive configuration software if modification to stock functionality is required
- Long Range Wireless Communications with 128-Bit AES Encryption
- 4-20mA Current Loop Inputs Supply 10V, 16V, or 24V to External Sensors
- Dual 9-32V DC Power Interface with Power and RGB Status LEDs
- Long Range Wireless Communications up to 2 Miles at 900MHz
- 900MHz, 868MHz and 2.4GHz Wireless Options with Antenna
- Durable Extruded Aluminum enclosures
- Pluggable screw terminal connections simplify installation and removal when needed
Wireless 4-20ma Transmitter Receiver 4 Channel Pair
To put it simply, the wireless 4-20ma transmitter receiver products will monitor 4-20mA signals on the input board and wirelessly tell the receiver board to set it’s 4-20mA outputs to the same state. These devices are sold in pairs and operate on a one to one basis with no computer or configuration necessary.
4-20mA Receiver/Input — This part of the setup will connect to 4-20mA sensor. The 4-20mA receiver has an on-board 16V power supply. This power supply can be used to power up the any 4-20mA transducer connected to this receiver. The 4-20mA input module has 4 independent 4-20mA inputs.
4-20mA Transmitter/Output — This part of the setup will connect to PLC or any other device which is expecting 4-20mA signal from the sensor. This wireless 4-20ma transmitter receiver product has 4 isolated 4-20mA output. The 4-20mA output module has 4 independent 4-20mA outputs.
With a two mile line of sight range (28 miles with aftermarket antenna), a set it and forget it install, and the proven reliability of its predecessor the new Mirror Pro Series will fit easily into remote wireless 4-20mA and control applications.
Configuration and Calibration of these products is simple and intuitive. No Software is required. Each board in the wireless 4-20ma transmitter receiver pair hosts a Soft AP web interface allowing you to configure and calibrate the boards from your web browser. See more about configuration and calibration in the Wireless 4-20ma Transmitter Receiver Pair Manual.
Some of the improvements over the previous Mirror Series:
- LED Signal Strength Indicator
- Standard Metal Enclosure
- Wide Range of User Configurable Settings (see the guide for more info)
- Update Interval
This series is commonly used for:
- Wireless 4-20mA transmission
- Wireless PLC 4-20mA Retrofit
- Replacing an existing “broken” wire too expensive to replace conventionally.
- Remote sensor monitoring
The new Mirror Pro line is our newest Mirror Series designed from the ground up for simplicity, reliability, and range. The original Mirror Series products have been out for many years now and we’ve reworked it to perfection.
|Konfigūravimas ir diagnostika||Web Wifi|