LoRaWAN® wM-Bus Pulse Reader interface enables acquisition of data from the pulse emitting devices.
Data is transmitted using available LoRaWAN® network or as a drive-by target in wM-Bus C1 or T1 mode with an automatic switchover.
The device is meant to be connected to the existing devices’ signal output and is easily installed using NFC and NAS Connect app.
- Dual radio LoRaWAN® or wM-Bus
- LoRaWAN® ready in wM-Bus mode (automatic switchover)
- Long range wireless data transmission
- 2-channel pulse/signal counting
- Built-in antenna
- DIN rail mount
- Trigger mode
- Configurable reporting interval
- NAS Connect*
- Battery life 10+ years**
- Secure communication
|Maitinimo įtampa||Battery life 10+ years|